Ken Salazar can kiss my big, woolly ass. Not threatened? Seriously? Here’s what the fed wants to do:
“Once the federal government turns grizzly bear management over to the states, Bruscino said Wyoming intends to allow sport hunting to manage problem bears and to manage bear numbers and distribution.”
Wyoming State Rep. Pat Childers, R-Cody, has worked on wildlife issues in the Wyoming Legislature. He said Monday that he’s heard complaints from his constituents that there are far too many bears in the area. “They would like something done about it,” he said.
Wyoming is full of geniuses. There are too many bears, so we should shoot them. Here’s a thought: give them some space and stay the hell out of their way. Just a thought.
- bamafan34 likes this
- bearybluebeary reblogged this from spiritofthewhitebear
- jb56yaaa likes this
- savannahisapirate likes this
- dontmakemebeg reblogged this from natureforsale
- crazy4outdoors likes this
- bigpill likes this
- diebaren likes this
- spiritofthewhitebear reblogged this from natureforsale
- natureforsale posted this